We currently have vacancies:
SpaceandPeople PLC is the leading destination media agency, with over 750 venues internationally and a weekly footfall in excess of 70 million. With offices in the UK, Germany, India and Russia, our remit is to match merchants, promoters and brands to the venues and footfalls that are right for them. We are expanding into France and need excellent staff to join us.
SpaceandPeople markets, sells and administers promotional and mall retail space in high footfall venues internationally, including shopping centres, garden centres, city centres, retail parks and travel hubs.
Our clients include venues within major portfolios, global brands, retailers, experiential marketing agencies and PR firms through to local businesses and independent promoters. We work to understand our clients’ business, requirements and objectives to deliver the best results for their promotional and mall retailing needs.
Job Description for Venues Manager/Executive (D.O.E.)– Maternity Cover
To start: Mid-Feb
Job Responsibilities Summary
Enable SpaceandPeople to overachieve our sales targets at Network Rail, St Pancras International and Iconic London Venues through:
•Working with the Senior Venues Manager/Venues Manager and Sales teams to deliver the venue by venue strategies
•Developing excellent relationships with all appropriate staff at both portfolio and venue level
•Developing a deep understanding of the Health and Safety, paperwork and logistical requirements of each venue and provide a basic guide for internal colleagues.
•Supporting the SVM/VM in liaising with marketing, agencies and photographers to build case studies, presentations, site maps and guides.
•Developing new opportunities for the sales team (sectors / spaces).
•Completing centre visits and presentations as required.
•Liaising with venues and clients to provide feedback on their experiences and implementing improvements where appropriate.
•Supporting the SVM/VM in monitoring venue and portfolio performance against agreed targets highlighting variances both positive and negative on a monthly basis
•Producing monthly reports for all venues and associated analysis for centre meetings.
•Developing strong relationships and proactively managing the relationship at the regional NR stations
•Previous venue experience preferred
•Media experience not required although advantageous
•Personality with professionalism
•Ability to learn and work within defined parameters
•Commercially aware, motivated and enthusiastic
•Ability to build and sustain good working relationships
•Excellent communication skills and ability to showcase this
For a full job specification or to submit your CV, please email
Sales Account Manager - (Glasgow based)
Reporting to: Sales Director
· Sell promotional space and associated services within venues via the telephone
· Take inbound calls and make outbound calls to generate business
· Define clients’ needs and fulfil them by offering solutions to their requirements
· Deal with a mix of new and existing customers to encourage continued spend or canvass new promoters
· Achieve and over achieve on personal KPIs and sales targets
· Understand client requirements at both a strategic and tactical level to be able to offer the best business solutions
· Previous sales experience preferably B2B sales experience required
· Personality with professionalism
· Ability to learn and work within defined parameters
· Commercially aware, motivated and enthusiastic with an ethical and consultative approach to sales
· IT literate
· Training and mentoring will be given
£21,000 (realistic OTE between £25k - £27K)
No agencies please.