We currently have 1 vacancy:Sales Account Manager (Glasgow)
SpaceandPeople PLC is the leading destination media agency, with over 900 venues internationally and a weekly footfall in excess of 86million throughout Europe. With offices in the UK, Germany, India and Russia, our remit is to match merchants, promoters and brands to the venues and footfalls that are right for them.
SpaceandPeople markets, sells and administers promotional and mall retail space in high footfall venues internationally, including shopping centres, garden centres, city centres, retail parks, airports and train stations.
Our clients include venues within major portfolios, global brands, retailers, experiential marketing agencies and PR firms through to local businesses and independent promoters. We work to understand our clients’ business, requirements and objectives to deliver the best results for their promotional and mall retailing needs.
Sales Account Manager (Glasgow)
Reporting to: Senior Account Manager
· Sell promotional space and associated services within venues via the telephone
· Take inbound calls and make outbound calls to generate business.
· Sell the benefits of our venues and experiential marketing to a variety of clients
· Define clients’ needs and fulfil them by offering solutions to their requirements
· Deal with a mix of new and existing customers to encourage continued spend or canvass new promoters
· Achieve and over achieve on personal KPIs and sales targets
· Understand client requirements at both a strategic and tactical level to be able to offer the best business solutions
· Previous B2B sales experience required
· Media experience not required although advantageous
· Personality with professionalism
· Ability to learn and work within defined parameters
· Commercially aware, motivated and enthusiastic with an ethical and consultative approach to sales
Will include a basic salary of £21K + uncapped bonus (realistic OTE between £25k - £27K)
For a full job specification or to submit your CV, please email email@example.com.
No agencies please.
S&P Plus offers the experiential agency sector tools and services to maximise the effectiveness of campaigns.